Are you shipping/delivering gifts and Rakhi during lockdown conditions due to Corona Virus (COVID-19)?
Yes, we are delivering gifts and Rakhi during the lockdown. It could take few more days than the regular delivery time if you are in the "Red Zone", but your gift will be delivered.
1. How can I check the current status of my orders?
Option 1: Logging in to your account by signing in from the Home page. Link: https://www.rakhi.com/login.php. Go to the My Account page, where you can see the status of the orders. To view the status of a specific order, click on the order number. You can see your tracking details to track your order.
Option 2: If you do not have an account and check out as a Guest, please check your email from [email protected] for order tracking details to track your order. *(Please do not ask for order tracking details after you submit your order because the order processing time is at least 12Hr. to 24Hr.)
Orders tracking links for carriers:
New Zealand: https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking
2. My order status shows Awaiting fulfilment, Awaiting Payment, Shipped, Cancelled, Manual verification and Completed state. What does that mean?
Following are the descriptions of the status.
Awaiting for fulfilment: We received your and are ready to be dispatched.
Awaiting Payment: The customer has completed the checkout process, but payment has yet to be confirmed.
Awaiting Shipment — Order has been pulled and packaged and is waiting for the collection from a shipping provider.
Shipped: Your order has successfully shipped from our end.
Cancelled: Your order could not be approved, and we are unable to process it, or we are not in a position to deliver the goods due to some constraints.
Manual Verification: When we find some error in the order, we change the status to Manual Verification. For example. Address, phone number, area code Etc. or sometimes wrong category selected for gifting. We contact customers personally by email, text, phone, or WhatsApp to discuss the issue in such conditions.
Completed: This means your order is delivered. (In case your order says Completed and still the gift has not reached, Please refer to FAQ3)
3. My order is showing completed and showing Delivered on the post/courier website, But the recipient confirmed they did not receive it yet.
In most of the cases, the following are possibilities:
- Parcel received by family members, neighbors or building manager.
- The parcel is in the recipient mailbox. (we advise to recheck receiver house/unit mailbox)
- The parcel was left in a safe place by the post/courier man at the receiver property because no one was at the address during the day (Most of them working 9 am to 5 pm).
- The parcel may be at the back of the house (If the front door is not safe to leave the package).
- If the location is not safe to leave the parcel, It will be waiting for collection at the nearest post office. (Refer: FAQ4).
What is the next step for customers:
- Advice the receiver to double-check with the above possibilities.
- Share tracking details with your receiver to check, follow and contact the post or courier company.
- Also, double-check the receiver address (Maybe the address is incorrect).
If still issue not resolves, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us on +61424606935
4. Why is my parcel tracking showing Awaiting for Collection. What does that mean?
If tracking status Awaiting collection means that shipping provider could not be able to deliver the parcel at addressed with following reasons:
- No one was at the location to collect the package.
- The delivery person was not able to access the premises (Security door lock etc.)
- It was unsafe to leave the parcel at the premises or in the mailbox.
- Unable to find the receiver at the address.
In most cases, our shipping partners let the customer know by:
- A notification (pre-formatted) card is left in your mailbox or sliding under your door.
- Email notification sent to a provided email ID, About the status of the delivery.
- Tracking will show which post office or collection point recipient can collect your parcel.
What we suggest:
- We recommend that our customers share tracking details and email notifications from courier/post with the recipient to contact the courier/post company to arrange pickup/redeliver or redirect parcel.
5. Am I secure to use this website?
Rakhi.com is a registered business name as Kavya Worldwide Pty Ltd in Melbourne, Australia. Business registration number(ABN) is 11 644 855 881. You can find details on the link provided by the Australian Government: https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?id=11644855881.
Rakhi.com is PayPal verified and has issued a GeoTrust QuickSSL Certificate to enable server security.
6.What is the timeline for deliveries and Shipping Policy?
Shipping Policy: https://www.rakhi.com/shipping-policy/
7. What is Rakhi.com?
Rakhi.com is an online Rakhi and Gifts store based in Australia that provides promised services for sending Rakhi, Sweets, Chocolates, Personalizes gifts, Dry fruits and other gifts items to Australia. Also in Canada, India, New Zealand, UK, UAE and USA.
8. How to write an address for Australia?
We make it easy for our customers to add addresses by instigating google Maps API. You need to add few words, and the rest come automatically for Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA and Canada.
* We advise all customers to check and verify the address for Australian, UK, USA, CANADA, New Zealand address on Google Map
9. Do you stock/own all the products shown on the website, or it may take few more days to arrange them?
Yes, all displayed products are available and are ready to ship. (In peak festive season due to over-ordering of a product at the same date, such situation may happen but we give alternatives to our customer within 24 hours)
10. What is the method of payment and order?
We accept orders only through our website. We accept all International Credit/Debit Cards, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We also accept PayPal, Google pay and Apple pay.
11. How do I know that my order was shipped/dispatched?
We will send an email informing order dispatched/shipped along with a parcel tracking number(After dispatched) so that you can track your order anytime. After you get tracking details, if you find any problem with your delivery, let us know. We will open a case file and investigate the delivery issue and revert as soon as possible.
12. Where are you located?
Rakhi.com operates and handles all queries and customer service issues from 40 Nobility Road Craigieburn, Victoria - 3064 (Melbourne), Australia. We have shipping branches in India, New Zealand, UK, the USA and Canada.
13. Are there any hidden costs such as delivery and tax?
Most of the prices of our products include tax and delivery charges. Extra charges are only liable for Express Delivery services. Those additional costs are mentioned in the checkout section.
14. Do I need to create an account to process the order?
Our website is very user friendly. You can create an account or order as a guest. In both conditions, your order will be processed.
15. How do I know that my order has been processed?
When you place your order successfully, you will get a confirmation email on order you have placed. You will receive a second email providing the tracking number.
16. Do you deliver gifts on the weekend?
We do not deliver on weekends (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday). We take orders 24x7. All weekend orders will be ship on the next working day.
17. Can I phone or fax my order?
We do not accept orders via fax or phone. We accept orders only through the website.
18. Are the items shipped the same as displayed on the website?
Flowers, Flower hampers and Cream Cakes images shown are indicative. These are sourced from the best locations as per place of delivery and are hand-delivered. Other Gifts shall be as per their descriptions mentioned with the image.
19. What is the mode of delivery?
Flowers, Flower hampers and Cream Cakes are hand-delivered. We send gifts items through courier/post services.
20. Can I add a personalized message to my order?
Yes, you can send a message with your gift without additional charge. Just type your request on greeting in the message box next to products or at the checkout time. We will deliver your message with the gifts.
21. Can you deliver the gift on a particular date?
Yes, Flowers, Fruit Hampers and cakes be delivered on a particular date, but not at a specific time. You select the desired delivery date while placing the order. Other gifts are sent through courier and will deliver as per their mentioned transit time. Still, if orders are received much in advance for courier delivery, we ship your gifts accordingly so that they can be delivered either on the date or near the desired date.
22. Do you deliver to locations outside India?
Yes, we have different categories of gifts for other countries. Make sure you read the products description before you send your gifts.
23. Why there is a difference in the amount mentioned in my invoice sent by Rakhi.com than the actual amount deducted from my bank account (credit/debit card statement)?
We accept payments only in Australian Dollars only. If your currency is not Australian Dollar, your bank will add a currency conversion charge (depends on your bank policy).
24. I see the order was not showing on my account, but the amount has been debit from my bank account.
25. The order has not been delivered on time.
Flowers, Flower hampers and Cream Cakes will deliver within 24 hours, per the cities list mentioned. Other Gifts sent through courier and post will deliver as the transit time says before the finalizing checkout step.
26. Why I am unable to track order/Status not updated.
Such a condition happens due to website/server up-gradation. In this situation, you may contact us at [email protected] with your order number. We will immediately update you regarding your order details and status.
27. Refund not received, or when will the refund amount be credited to my account?
Refunding is an online process that will take only a few hours once initiated from our side. But it may take 0-10 working days to reflect in your account. If not received in this duration, you can mail us at [email protected] or call us on +61424606935. Our customer care executive will personally resolve your issue on priority.
28. What to do if the product received damaged or defective or different or item missing.
The customer has to report the same day with photos of the received parcel and gift at [email protected]
If the product is damaged or defective item missing: We will ship it to the customer without any charges.
If the product is different: Photos shown on the website are for reference only. The actual products could be slightly different in appearance/colour/packing due to the sudden shortage of particular occasions like Rakhi, Diwali etc. We can ship a similar one with the same or higher price.
If the received product is different in quality, weight, and size, we will re-shipping the product.
29. Can I use multiple shipping addresses different to my billing address?
No, our software does not allow customers to add multiple addresses in one order.
30. How can I contact you regarding my order or for feedback or complaint?
Customers can submit a contact form website, or email us [email protected] or WhatsApp us on +61424606935.
31. Why is my card not working/declined?
Some Credit/Debit cards have international transaction restrictions by the bank as some cards do not support international purchases. Or Insufficient funds could also be a reason,
We advise you to get in contact with your bank to allow international transactions, Use another card, or you can use PayPal or Apple Pay or Google Pay for payment.
32. What do I have to do if my credit/debit card is not working/declined?
In many cases, we have found that the customer's bank has restricted international transactions; you can call your bank to remove the international purchases restriction.
You can also make payments via PayPal, Google Pay, Apple pay.
33. What are working days?
Working days means Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Days except for weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and local public holidays.
34. Can we send one order to two different addresses?
No, our software is not allowed to send orders to multiple addresses.
35. Is it safe to order and send gifts / Rakhi online during the Corona Virus situation?
Yes, It's 100% safe. All necessary steps are taken to maintain a hygienic environment in our office and warehouse.