1. What is Rakhi.com?
Rakhi.com is an Australia based online Rakhi and Gifts store which provides promised services for send Rakhi, Sweet, Chocolates, Personalizes gifts, Dry fruits and other gifts items to Australia. also in Canada, India, New Zealand, UK,UAE and USA.
2. How to write address for Australia?
We make it easy for our customers to add addresses by instigating google map API. You just need to add few words and rest come automatically for Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA and Canada.
* We advise all customers to check and verify the address for Australian, UK, USA, CANADA, New Zealand address on Google Map
3. Timeline for delivery to Australia?
Standard post will takes 3 to 5 working days in major city areas in Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital territory and South Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia takes about 5 to 8 working days. maximum delivery time for regional area is 12 working days.
Express post will take 2 to 3 working days in major city areas (NSW,VIC,ACT,SA). (In some rare, unavoidable circumstances, delivery time may vary, Covid-19 situation is impacting delivery too).
We provides a tracking number for the shipped/posted article to our customers, so that they can track the parcel any time.
For Australia, customers can track their articles at this sites: www.Auspost.com.au.
4. Do you stock/own all the products shown on the website or it may take few more days to arrange them?
Yes, all displayed products are available and are ready to ship. (In peak festive season due to over ordering of a product at same date, such situation may happen but we give alternatives to our customer within 24 hours)
5. What is the method of payment and order?
Rakhi.com.au is an online service. We accept orders only through our website. We accept all international Credit/Debit Cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We also accept PayPal.
6. How do I know that my orders has been sent / dispatched?
We will send you an e-mail informing your order dispatched / shipped details along with a parcel tracking number(After dispatched), so that you can track your parcel anytime. After you get tracking details, if you find any problem with your delivery please let us know, we will open a case file, investigate the delivery issue and revert as soon as possible.
7. Where are you located?
Rakhi.com operates and handles all queries and customer service issues from 40 Nobility Road Craigieburn, Victoria - 3064 (Melbourne), Australia. We also have shipping branches in India, New Zealand, UK, USA and Canada.
8. Am I secure to use this website?
Rakhi.com is registered as Kavya WorldWide Pty Ltd in Melbourne Australia. Our business registration number(ABN) is 11 644 855 881 Here is link to check on Australian Government website: https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?id=11644855881. Our website is PayPal verified. www.rakhi.com.au has been issued a GeoTrust QuickSSL Certificate to enable server security.
9. Are there any hidden costs such as delivery, tax etc.?
Our prices includes tax and delivery charges (all types). Extra charges are only liable for Express Delivery services and these are mentioned when you reach the checkout.
Note: we only take payment in Australian Dollars, you may get currency conversion charges from your bank/card provider.
10. Do I need to create an account to process order.
Our website is very user friendly. You can create an account or just check-in as guest. In both condition your order will be processed.
11. How do I know that my order has been processed?
When you place your order successfully, you will get a confirmation email about the placed order. When your order has been shipped, you will get one more email including shipping/tracking details.
12. Do you deliver gifts on the weekend?
We do not deliver on weekends (Saturday, Sunday and public Holiday). We take orders 24x7. All weekend orders are shipped on the next working day.
13. Can I phone or fax my order?
No orders will be accepted via fax or phone, www.Rakhi.com is an online service. We accept orders only through our website.
14. Are the items shipped same as displayed on website?
Flowers, Flower hampers and Cream Cake's images shown are indicative. These are sourced from the best locations as per place of delivery and are hand delivered. Other Gifts shall be as per their descriptions mentioned with the image.
15. What is the mode of delivery?
Flowers, Flower hampers and Cream Cakes are hand delivered. Other gifts are sent through courier/post services.
16. Can I add a personalized message to my order?
Yes, you can send a message with your gift for "no additional charge". Just type your request on message in the message box next to products or at the checkout time. Your message will be delivered along with the gift.
17. Can you deliver the gift on a particular date?
"Yes We Can". Flowers, Flower hampers and Cream Cakes can only be delivered on a particular date. You just select the desired delivery date while placing the order. Other gifts sent through courier and will be delivered as per their mentioned transit time. Still, if orders is received much in advance for courier delivery, we ship your gifts accordingly so that they can be delivered either on the date or near to the desired date.
18. How can I check the current status of my orders?
You can check the status and other information of your order. Login in your account by "Sign in" from the Home page on our site. (Link: https://www.rakhi.com/login.php). This will take you to your My Account page, where you can see orders status. To view the status of a specific order, click on the Order Number. you able to see your Tracking details to track your order. If you don't have account and you check out as a Guest please check your email from firstname.lastname@example.org for order details and tracking details to track your order. *(Please don't ask order tracking details after you submit your order because order processing time is at least 12Hr. to 24Hr.)
Order Tracking link:
New Zealand: https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking
19. My order status is showing 'Awaiting fulfillment, Shipped, Cancelled, Manual verification and Completed' state. What does that mean?
Following are the descriptions of the status.
a) Awaiting for fulfillment : This is the default status for your order which appears when order is placed.
b) Shipped: Your order has been successfully shipped from our end.
c) Cancelled: Your order could not be approved by our payment gateway or we are not in a position to deliver the goods due to some constraints.
d) Manual Verification : When we find some error in the order from customer's end, we change the status to "Manual Verification". Ex: Address, phone number, area code etc. or sometime wrong category selected for gifting. So, in such condition we contact our customer personally with mail, text or phone to discus the issue.
e) Completed: Your order has been reached to its location. (In case your order sayz "Completed" and still the gift has not reached, refer FAQ:38)
20. Do you deliver to locations outside India?
Yes, we have different categories of gifts for different countries. Make sure you read the products description before you send your gifts
21. Why there is a difference in amount mentioned in my invoice sent by Rakhi.com.au and actual amount deducted from my bank account (credit/debit card statement)?
We have mentioned early that we accept payments only in Australian Dollars, if your currency is not Australian Dollar, your bank will add a currency conversion charge (depends on your bank's policy).
22. What is Wishlist?
Your Wishlist is a list of products that you would like to order but are either sold out or not available on the website. You will be informed by email when a products on your Wishlist is available again.
23. My transaction could not be completed but my account has been debited.
In case of an unsuccessful transaction where your account has been debited but there is no order confirmation from Rakhi.com.au , please contact us on our email: email@example.com, needful steps will be taken on priority.
24. The order has not been delivered on time.
Only Flowers, Flower hampers and Cream Cakes are to be delivered within 24 hours as per the cities list
mentioned. Other Gifts sent through courier and post are delivered as per the transit time mentioned right before the finalizing checkout step.
25. Why I am unable to track order/Status not updated.
Such condition happens due to website / server up-gradation. In such a situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. We will immediately update you regarding your order details and status.
26. Refund not received or when will the refund amount be credited in my account?
Refunding is an online process which will takes only few hours once initiated from our side. But it may take 0-10 working days to reflect in your account. If not received in this duration, you can mail us at email@example.com or call us on +61 424606935. Our customer care executive will personally resolve your issue on priority.
27. Product received damaged/defective/different than the one ordered.
Condition: Customer have to report same day with photos of received parcel and gift at info@Rakhi.com (no refund applicable)
Damaged: We will ship another one without any charges.
Defective: We will ship another one without any charges.
Different: Photos shown on website are for reference only actual gift could be little different in terms of appearance/color/packing. Some time due to sudden shortage of any particular "Rakhi" we can ship similar one with same or higher price.
If it is totally different in terms of quality, weight and size re-shipping of same product will be done for free.
28. Can I use multiple shipping address different to my billing address?
Yes you can, our software is very flexible and user friendly, customers are able to check out all products together and ship to multiple addresses.
29. How can I contact you to make complaint regarding my order?
If you find any problem, you can submit a "contact form" from the website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61424606935.
30. Why is my card not working?
Some bank’s cards have international transaction restrictions, as some cards do not support international purchase. insufficient funds could also be a reason, You can contact your bank to allow international transactions.
31. What do I have to do if my credit/debit card is not working?
In many cases we have found that customer's bank has restricted international transaction, you can call your bank to remove international transaction restriction. You can also make payment via PayPal.
32. Timeline for delivery to India?
Standard post will take 3 to 6 working days in major city areas, maximum delivery time for India wide is 15 working days (Village and small towns). Depending on circumstances time duration may vary in unavoidable conditions. We always provide a tracking number to track delivery status. (We are shipping from Gujarat)
33. Timeline for delivery to New Zealand?
Standard post will take 3 to 6 working days in major city areas, maximum delivery time for New Zealand wide is 11 working days(regional area). Depending on circumstances times may vary due to unforeseen conditions. We always provide a tracking number to track delivery status. (We are shipping from Auckland)
34. Timeline for delivery to Canada?
Standard post will take 3 to 8 business days in major city areas, maximum delivery time for Canada wide is 11 working days. Depending on circumstances times may vary due to unforeseen conditions. We always provide a tracking number to track delivery status. (We are shipping from USA)
35. Timeline for delivery to USA?
Standard post will take 3 to 8 business days to major city areas, maximum delivery time for USA wide is 11 working days. Depending on circumstances, times may vary due to unforeseen conditions. We always provide a tracking number to track delivery status. (We are shipping from USA)
36. What are working days?
Working days means Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Days except weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and local public holidays.
37. Why my parcel tracking showing “Awaiting for collection”
The tracking status 'awaiting collection' means that we couldn’t deliver the parcel at addressed for following reasons:
- No one home to collect parcel.
- Delivery person could't able to access premise (Security door lock etc.).
- Is unsafe to leave parcel at the premises / mail box.
- Unable to find concern receiver.
In most cases our shipping partners let customer know by:
- A notification (pre-formatted) card left in your mailbox or sliding under your door.
- Email notification sent to provided e-mail ID. The notification will let you know.
- Which post office or collection point you can collect your parcel from.
- When it will be ready to pick up etc.
What we suggest:
- We highly recommend our customers to share tracking details and e-mail notification from courier/post with receiver so that they can contact courier/post company to arrange pickup/redeliver or redirect parcel.
38. My order is mark completed and showing Delivered on post/courier website, But recipient confirm did't received yet.
In most of the cases, the following are possibilities:
- Received by family members, neighbor or building manager.
- The Parcel is still in the recipient mailbox. (we advise to recheck receiver house/unit mailbox)
- Parcel was left in a safe place by post/courier man at receiver property because of no one at home during a day (Most of them working 9am to 5pm).
- Maybe at the back of the house (If the front door is not safe to leave parcel).
- Or still waiting for collection (Refer: Q37).
What is next step for you:
- Advice receiver to double-check with above possibility.
- Share tracking details with your receiver to check, track and contact post or courier company.
- Also, double-check receiver address (Maybe address was wrong).
If still issue doesn't resolves, feel free to e-mail us on Info@Rakhi.com
39. Are you shipping / delivering gifts and Rakhi to India during lockdown conditions due to Corona Virus (COVID-19)?
Yes, we are delivering gifts and Rakhi to India during lockdown. It could take few more days then regular delivery time if you are in "Red Zone" but your gift will surely be delivered.
40. Is it safe to order and send gifts / Rakhi online during Corona Virus situation?
Yes, "Its 100% safe". All necessary steps are taken in order to maintain a hygiene environment in our office and warehouse.
- Only selected resident staff are allowed to enter the packing & dispatching area.
- Every thing is supervised by CCTV to enhance working.
- This year we are following social distancing in office too.