Terms & Conditions
Important Announcement (COVID-19)
Our Gifting services are fully functional in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, UAE, Canada and India during Corona Virus (COVID-19).
Customers can book a Gift or Rakhi for these respective countries without any hesitation.
Please note: Because of the COVID-19 situation, the delivery may take more days than the expected regular delivery. (This situation is out of our control, and we do not take responsibility for the delivery delay)
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- We reserved the right to change the price of any gift. Terms & Conditions are also subject to change without prior notice.
- The content of the web pages of this website is for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without any prior notice.
- The user should carefully read the description of gifts, shipping declarations.
- There is the customer's responsibility to provide correct shipping details before placing the order.
- We use highly reputable third party courier companies and will make every effort to adhere to delivery dates. However, occasionally, delays are possible and not in our control. We do not accept responsibility for third party post/courier delays, and we do not issue any refund in this case.
- We can not update or change shipping details after the order is shipped. Also, we don't redirect to the new address.
- All Rakhi products are categorized country wise. Before placing an order, please select the country where you want to send the Rakhi Gifts.
- The orders processing method is the FIFO (First In First Out) principle. Thus, if your order is received late (closer to the occasion date), your order might be delivered on the next working day or later. We do not take any responsibility for such late deliveries.
- We are a service that acts as a facilitator for users, who want to send gifts anywhere, and vendors who sell them. We do not take any responsibility for any losses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages incurred by users. The price you pay is inclusive of all taxes and our service charge.
- The recipient/sender should report any product defects or damage found in the order within 24 hours of receiving the products. In the event of failure, The products are considered used and will be rejected replacement requests.
- The customers have to send us damaged products in case of replacement.
- It is the customer responsibility to the courier and other charges, In case of exchange/return of products.
- Valentine Day orders taking time till noon on 11th February. Orders placed after that will be delivered on 14th February or delivered within four working days.
- We are not responsible for any delay / non-delivery of an order caused by flood, fire, wars, the act of god or for any reason that is beyond our control.
- We are not responsible for any delay caused by shipping partners.
- Some orders may be delivered before or after the selected date on special occasions or high order rush.
- We send the same gifts, Rakhi, chocolates and thalis as we show on the website. If selected products are unavailable, we will ship most similar or higher value products.
- We provide the tracking number for trackable orders only,
- The customer's responsibility is to check their order status online at a third party post/courier company website. Order status gets updated when shipped. If customers don't see order update in the next 24 hours, the customer is responsible for informing us.
- We do not provide any tracking number for Non-Trackable items and do not take any responsibility for delivery.
- If the customer does not receive the product within ten days, they Must contact us. We do not take any responsibility after that.
- Suppose the Recipient is NOT AT HOME to receive the order. The courier service may choose to leave the product at the post box, doorstep or leave a calling card to contact the courier company and arrange re-delivery or pickup.
- We send Roli, Chawal (Tilak), Packing material, and pre-printed greeting cards as complimentary gifts with all Rakhi gift orders. We can not issue a refund in case of missing complementary products.
- Suppose your selected courier/post service does not serve the destination. We will choose an alternative service to deliver your products.
- All deliveries are during the daytime between 9 am to 5 pm time on working days only. ( No delivery on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
- The orders received after 12 pm will ship on the next working day.
- If you have mentioned a specific delivery date, we will try our best to deliver on your given date. Also, the date of delivery provided by customers will only be applicable for perishable gifts like flowers, cakes, fruits.
- We try our best to deliver courier products on a specific date. Can be delivered after or before customer given dates.
- The courier/post can only deliver at a residential or a business address; they can not deliver to a wedding hall or a function hall.
- We are disclosed sender details with the recipient.
- For international order, The recipient has to pay local government TAX, Duty or custom duty. (if applicable).
- Requests for cancelling orders have to be received by the same day over a WhatsApp +61424606935 or phone and via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regardless of whether the payment has been confirmed/received. We reserve the right to cancel any order without providing any reason. Will refund the amount of the cancelled orders. The refund can take up to 15 working days to reflect on your account.
- We do not issue a refund on mistakes made by customers. For example, a customer has put the wrong delivery address or incomplete information. Recipient not reachable or delivery attempted or customer not collected from the local collection point.
- If the order comes back to us, the customer has to pay re-delivery charges, initial shipping charges and return charges. (No refund for perishable goods)
- The user agrees to give correct and authentic information. We reserve the right to confirm the information provided by the user. We also reserve the right to disallow any user to use this website and reject/cancel the registration without giving any reason whatsoever.
- We will not be held liable for any credit card fraud that occurs on its website. Users have to use only their cards when they make a purchase. The liability of using a fraudulent credit card lies on the user.
- The user confirms that they are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or consent from a parent or a legal guardian.
- Complaints received after 15 days of Order Date/Shipment Date, whichever is later, will not be accepted.
- Delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances like no courier service, delivery not available etc. However, you will refund un-shipped orders. The refund can take up to 15 days to take effect.
- Floral arrangements shown are indicative only. The accessories shown are not a part of the product unless categorically mentioned. The actual item will vary due to the variability of flowers across different destinations.
- Suppose the ordered flowers/sweets/chocolates/cakes are not available in some locations. Will be replaced with an available equal or higher value item.
- Advance time notice for delivering hand-delivered gifts will vary from three working days, depending on the accessibility of the delivery location. Metropolitan cities we provide on the same day. For other major cities, it varies from 12 hours to 2 business days. For interior towns and villages, three working days. Advance notice is required.
- The price displayed on the website includes MRP, Service Cost, TAX, Shipping and other commissions.
- Third parties are involved with us, and we do not give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. Materials include the design, layout, look, appearance, products images and graphics. And they are prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks reproduced in the website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Please get in touch with email@example.com for further clarification of any related/non-related terms and conditions.